Monday, May 4, 2009

New Shop!

This is our first photo of our new shopfront! Check us out at, 62 Glenferrie Road, Malvern Victoria 3144, (It's right across the road from the old shop!) www.ditalia.com.au or www.weddingcouture.com.au

With fabric ranging from classy casual to very formal, d'Italia offers an impressive variety of the most unique, unusual and exclusive designer fabric imported from Italian and French manufacturers who create for the top fashion houses of Europe.
Labels regularly in store include Gucci, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Escada, Chanel, Balenciaga, Pucci, Max Mara, Valentino, Cerruti, Versace, Cavalli, Missoni and Jil Sander.

Whether you are sewing your own clothing or using your own dressmaker or need one of d'Italia's - expect nothing less than perfect!

7 comments:

Haiku Poems said...

Its really a nice blog!
And given web links are also important!
Haiku Poems

d'Italia said...

Thank you very much, Haiku!

Unknown said...

hello people want to express my satisfaction with this blog very creative and I really like the views of the focus very good indeed
Online Pharmacy

Goji said...

Great blog!
Thank you.

photographer in Regional NSW Australia said...

This is great, I was looking for some new blogs to follow and here they all are right in front of me!
family photographer
photographer in Regional NSW Australia

Anonymous said...

My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie – when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.

best wedding coordinator washington state said...


Excellent & Cool! – I should definitely say I'm impressed with your blog. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info. The site ended up being truly simple to access. Excellent job.. Carry-on. About us..! please visit.
seattle wedding planner
tacoma wedding planner
woodinville wedding planner
tacoma event planner
woodinville event planner
number one wedding planner seattle
tacoma wedding coordinator
tacoma event coordinator
best wedding coordinator washington state
best wedding planner washington state
best wedding planner seattle
best wedding planner tacoma

 
Shopping  and Fashion Blogging Fusion Blog Directory Dmegs Web Directory Listed on: Dmegs Web Directory Blog Directory